Sunday, April 7, 2013

Do not give up. The beginning is always the hardest.

Hey Reader! It's been a week in my new school now.
And it's really TOUGH.
Keeping up and slowing down with my new class presents a challenge for me that all new students face.
Some of the subjects are faster than my old school and some are slower.
I had to leave a few pages to fill in the MISSING BLANKS for my left out notes or chapters and repeat a few other chapters that I've learned in a new page.

Not only that, I find that MOST of my notebooks are still in my old school and the only time I can get them is on Tuesdays. (Utmost silly mistake.)
I attend the same tuition as my EX-CLASSMATE. (Thank GOD!!)

After the holidays and into the new school, I flipped through a few of my excercise books and found out that most of my HOMEWORK from the old school are left UNDONE. (Whoops!)

I really feel LEFT OUT and SPACED OUT.

It's not that the students there make me feel this way.
REALLY. They're really one of the most liveliest people I've met compared to my old school. (This is also one of the reasons why I shift... and I'm really sorry.)

It's just that I get so caught up in chasing up or slowing down in the studies that I'm so driven to the edge of GIVING UP.
My friends in this school said that I'm not as lively or bubbly as they thought I USED to be.
I say, "IT TAKES TIME." (Yeah, really, more like time to unleash this catterpillar in the cocoon.)


I've been placed in the Kenanga (Yellow) sports team. 
The LOUSIEST team of all time, says the people in this current school. (Dies slowly inside...)

As a former Red team member in my previous school, I really, really, really wish to keep this FIRE burning RED.Besides, my mom and dad were also in Red team during their school days.
So is my sister now in her school.(Cool right?!)
My dad even wrote a letter for the class teacher which I didn't even give it to her all because of the silly reason my dad wrote. FAMILY TRADITION.

His last reason was that if I was still in the Red house, the PASSION for sports will burn like it never will go off. Which is 101% CORRECT.

Many of my friends who are in this latest school had BAILED OUT of their old sports team to get into their desired sports team.
They told me to do so but the problem is, I've TOLD the teacher about it so in her mind, there is a big, fat chance that I would likely be a FUGITIVE in the Red house.
One of my friends said it was alright to 'BEND' the rules. Not 'BREAKING' them.

So I bought the Red T-shirt... hoping that I would not get caught tomorrow (Cross-country 6/4/13) and the many days to come.
In other words, this 2 years of service in this school.
And if I DO get caught, then, well, everybody's gotta BREAK some rules ONCE or TWICE in their lives.

Cross-country...
I placed 16th in this new school. Told myself to get at least top 15 and I failed. BIG TIME.
My PERSONAL BEST was 3rd... but that was in my old school.
I was like the best in that school and now...in this school... I'm feeling like a ZERO.


In summary my whole week was blasted.
Felt so DEPRESSED and I've never felt as low as this before.
Tiffany, a wonderful young adult and my other different 'clone' said it was normal cuz' she too shifted to this school some long, long time ago.

It's all bad that week...
Except for that Sunday... :)

Was able to de-stress myself... and it felt GOOD. 
Thank You Lord, for giving me the spirit of peserverence.
Lemons :)

No comments:

Post a Comment