Saturday, March 30, 2013

The Year 2013

Hey guys! It's been more than 6 months since I touched this dusty, old blog. Now, I know that last two years posts are all deleted. It's been decided long ago, that the past will be erased and perhaps, forgotten.
@UberFacts: Scientists say the brain purposely forgets certain memories in order to avoid information overload, and emotional hangovers.

 So if my brain purposely forgets the past then it's no point sharing it on this blogger.
 I'm gonna start this new year, though it's already March, a new blog! All the templates, layouts, are fonts or any other accessories will be changed. The old ones are very... ummmm.... yeah. 

 

  Basically, I'm gonna share briefly a few things that happened after my last post. (22 June 2012) 


 1. Went to our awesome, once in two years youth camp (I heart God)
 2. Had straight A's (7A) for my PMR (Peperiksaan Menengah Rendah) a.k.a A really major exam.
3. Didn't ask for anything after my great victory (No.1)from my parents though I would really love a zoom lens camera or a new zoom lens.
4. Did a cover of His Love - Hillsong with The Astronauts and spent most of the holidays with them.
5. Sang a few Christmas carols with a few church friends in Renaissance Hotel during Christmas Eve.
6. Sang and danced in Chung Kwok Hall.

 7. HAPPY NEW YEAR with the Astronauts too! 
8. Chinese new year. Cha-ching!! 
 9. Another lonely Valentine's 
 10. First terms. (Quite below average results ><)
11. Langkawi trip! (Quite boring)
12.Shifting schools and I didn't inform anyone about it. (There's a huge rumor though ._.)

13. It's the holidays and I'm out of my old school but not in the new school yet. (Currently school-less)

The I Heart God Camp's tee and my awesome CG members!


That Langkawi trip.
Result's Day for PMR.


This is the cover by The Astronauts.


No comments:

Post a Comment